===> These safety and security days could well be used also for the exchange between generations … <===
- Children in clothes of virus, worm, trojan, etc.. will jump around and try to scare visitors, under supervision of instructors.
- A special workshop for the creation of these costumes will be arranged with instructors who help and guide children in creatingthe costumes, easy to perform and inexpensive. Here the generation exchange could get made while seniors who still have good knowledge about sewing may help to create these costumes and also showing the kids on How-To…
- Stands with hardware, especially with security software and free software must be present.
- National Computer Clubs may be there also…
- Stands with drinks and grilled course, also, this should be a festive family day…
- Musicians must also be on site and for Luxembourg, the winners of the ”Song Contest” Internet rights of children should be involved as well as a booth distributing CDs of winners…
- A theater piece about security, as explained in my blog (in French) Sécurité PC et Internet / Théâtre Interactif et Pédagogique should also be present…
- Presentations on safety and security on the big screen should also be presented to the public…
- Sponsors must be found to cover the costs …
- Invite as society ”Web Of Trust“ (WOT) that produces a FREE, comprehensive safety check of websites, based on the community …
- Create ”Scavenger Hunt’s“” using the QR-Code, see example (in English) here:
- European CommissionThe Antivirus Manufacturers
- Generation Exchange by SID2102
- The Ministry of Family
- The Ministry of Youth
- Companies who would pay for advertising…
- Multicultural Associations
as on Friday May 18, 2012: SaferOnlineTeam@MS
Follow Friday – Follow
Redmond, WA, USA http://www.microsoft.com/security
|Gust MEES est Formateur andragogique / pédagogique TIC, membre du “Comité Conseil” de “Luxembourg Safer Internet” (LuSI), appelé maintenant BEESECURE, partenaire officiel (consultant) du Ministère de l’éducation au Luxembourg du projet ”MySecureIT“, partenaire officiel du Ministère du Commerce au Luxembourg du projet ”CASES” (Cyberworld Awareness and SecurityEnhancement Structure)…
The author Gust MEES is ICT Course Instructor, ”Member of the Advisory Board” from “Luxembourg Safer Internet” (LuSI), BEESECURE, Official Partner (Consultant) from the Ministry of Education in Luxembourg, project “MySecureIT“, Official Partner from the Ministry of Commerce in Luxembourg, project “CASES” (Cyberworld Awareness and Security Enhancement Structure).